The published works of M.M. Kaufman
Click the pictures below to read the piece or purchase the issue. You can also follow the links in the list.
- “Burials” in Slush Pile Magazine. Fiction.
- “Love Song for No Regrets” in Memoir Mixtapes. Nonfiction.
- “Baby A” in Tuck Magazine. Flash Fiction.
- “Baby A” also featured in Micro Podcast. Audio Flash Fiction.
- “Clarity” in Hobart. Short Fiction.
- “Growing Pains” in The Normal School. Fiction.
- “Mender” in SunDog Lit. Short Fiction.
- “Horse Firetruck Apple Sky” in 365Tomorrows. Flash Fiction.
- “Rib” in Shift: A Journal of Literary Oddities. Fiction.
- Three one sentence stories in Orangeblush Zine. Micro Fiction.
- “Your Face Against the Night” in Metonym. Short Fiction.
- “Diary of a Funeral Director” in HAD: A Hobart Companion Journal. Micro Fiction.
- “Camina” in Our Name is Amplify. Short Fiction.
- “Haint Blue” in Daily Drunk Magazine. Micro Fiction
- “God Only Knows” in (mac)ro(mic). Micro Fiction
- “What We Lost to Space” in Olney Magazine. Micro Fiction.
- 2021 Miller Audio Prize Finalist featured on The Aud-Cast by The Missouri Review, a recording of “Clarity” originally published in Hobart. Short Fiction Audio Recording.
- “What Good is a Sinner Without Red Leather Pants” in Pine Hills Review.